This issue is all about the lifestyle of beauty under the personal development, mindfulness, self-love, and enjoy-the-little-things prism
beauty is a feeling
is for you
if you want to…
- see your “face & space” decoration (makeup and interior design) through a fresh set of eyes
- use beauty as a mindfulness exercise
- make shopping as an empowering, self-love ritual
- have the clarity, tools and knowledge
- learn how to reflect your desired feelings on your makeup looks
- ...and your decoration, your computer desktop, your phone case
- want a lot of inspiration and a ton of resources
- find a deeper meaning behind external beauty, decoration, makeup and style
But it’s not for you if:
You would use visualization exercises
You separate internal and external beauty as concepts
You just cover any issues up with makeup and feel this is enough
You’re not really interested in self-growth
beauty is a feeling
How to actively use every pretty thing you own to feel the beauty, not just look at it, without just improving how your face or space look
The value you’ll get
By the end of this issue, you’ll have the clarity, tools, and knowledge to “use” all external beauty around you as a mindfulness and self-development tool.
I’ve actually paid for classes on mindset from €200-€600, not to mention the books, worksheets, mini-courses and webinars and the countless hours researching stuff to find my own “way” in that sea of information. I implement everything I’ve learned through the years, from books, lessons, and experience, into a Beauty Mindset lesson for you, ready to consume and apply. I believe this is priceless, but let’s give it an average price of €380.
Through the worksheets and printable material you know you don’t just read a lesson or listen to an audio, you actually understand it and are ready to apply what you’ve learned. This material is valued for €190.
You get a value of €
570 for just €127!